HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS
- 2022 Week 11 High School Football Athlete of the WeekThe Watchdog Athlete of the Week is Linsly WR Luca DiLorenzo. Luca had 4 catches for 142 yards and 3 touchdowns in a 44-0 win over John Marshall. Congrats Luca!
- 2022 Week 9 High School Football Athlete of the WeekThe Watchdog Athlete of the Week is Shadyside’s QB Ben Wach. Ben threw the ball 29 times for 274 yards and 4 touchdowns. Congrats Ben!
- 2022 Week 10 High School Football Athlete of the WeekThe Watchdog Athlete of the Week is Wheeling Park Wide Receiver Mykel Davis. Mykel had 6 receptions for 64 yards and 4 touchdowns in a 56-20 win over Brooke.
- Can We Keep ItBy Howard Monroe For over 200 years our country has survived largely because of our belief in the Constitution and the people in power who respect it. But times they
- GIVE THE PEOPLE A BREAKBy: Howard Monroe WV Democrats have been arguing for a suspension of the gas tax for months. President Biden says he’s considering a tax pause at the federal level. In
- Babydog’s buttBy Howard Monroe Governor Justice told lawmakers and citizens in his State of the State that he doesn’t just want to be a good Governor but to be ”the greatest“.
The mission for The Watchdog is simple – to offer the Upper Ohio Valley the day’s news, sports, and top topics – each and every day – and to allow the region’s residents to own a voice that will be heard.
As the Official Radio Station of the Ohio Valley Athletic Conference, every weekend – and several days per week – live coverage of local sporting events – high school football, basketball, wrestling, baseball – can be heard as well as college and professional sports.
THE WATCHDOG IS PROUDLY
ADVERTISE WITH US TODAY
GENERAL MANAGER: Kayleen Clough
PHONE: (304) 214-1610
If you wish for your company’s message to reach the entire Ohio Valley region, then you should take advantage of the many advertising opportunities on The Watchdog.
We can help you develop and maintain an advertising account, scheduling live remote sessions, and compose ad copy. WKKX offers advertising for regular on-air programming, sporting events, live events, and other various promotions.